Thursday, December 15, 2011

NEW ---> Feathered Friends by Createwings Design

Hey there :)
Today I have some gorgeous new products from Dawn 
aka Createwings Design
They are available now in her shop at A5D
This is what Dawn write about her new kit which is on sale at the moment
Feathered Friends a Digital Scrapooking Kit by Createwings Design
Oh how I have a love for birds... so much I painted 10 of them for this kit!  I just had the hardest time stopping. Birds bring my heart so much delight and when I look out my window I love seeing them in the yard.  So I thought why not just make a kit all about my love for them! 

The entire kit is watercolored by hand and each piece is filled with gorgeous details and texture.  You will love how easily everything flows together.  Over the past several months I have discovered a deep love for this creative process and from now on all my kits will be watercolored.  I am really excited about this decision and I hope you are too.... it brings me so much joy!

I have included in the detailed images some close ups so you can see the beautiful details and gorgeous textures of the kit... Feathered Friends is very versatile and I've included many "Custom" shadowed elements too.  Each piece is filled with lots of care and love and I hope you will enjoy capturing your own memories with it.

and

Below is my page... followed by all the previews :) 
Hugs
Heather




0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment