Not many sleeps to go until Christmas now..
Hoping the jolly fat guy wont forget me again this year LOL
MissB from Miss Behaving Workshops is taking pre-registrations for her PhotoShop Elements
Workshop that will be starting January 16th..
In my opinion Miss B is one of the most talented *Scene Creators* about
and who best to learn from?
Treat yourself to an early Christmas Present.. or if you get cash for Christmas.. this is the thing to buy.. :) here are some more details about the workshop
And you can find it HERE
This is the workshop for you if you have ever entertained the thought on how to create a Fantasy style layout and did not know how to get started.
The Fantasy Workshop will give you step-by-step instructions on how to create a photo-manipulated layout and includes materials.
-Difficulty Level: Beginner to Intermediate
-Instructions performed in PhotoShop Elements
-10% Discount to Alumni
-Please e-mail MissB for your Alumni Discount Code: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a MissBehaving Workshop Member, you will receive the following benefits:
- Six video tutorials with detailed easy-to-follow instructions.
- Each tutorial will come with a PDF file that will be yours to save.
- Gain Access to the upcoming Miss Behaving Workshop forum where there will be one-on-one instruction.
- Class assignments where you will receive Constructive help and tips.
- Full kit "Pixie's Playground" by Cryztal Rain which includes: 18 papers and 123 elements. (Pixie's Playground Kit will be available once the workshop has begun.)
The following material will be covered:
I. Creating a Concept
2. Extraction Methods
3. How to Blend Backgrounds
4. Layer Masks
5. Color Balance/Variations
7. Realistic Shadows
9. Dodge Tool
10. Burn Tool
Pre-registrations starts now as class size is limited.
CLASSES START ON JANUARY 16, 2012
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) What program will the workshop be for?
Adobe Photoshop Elements.
2) How long is the class?
The Workshop forums will be open for as long as Deviant Scrap is.
3) Is it work at your own pace, or is there an end date?
There is an end date. Approximately six weeks of the workshop. However, the forums will stay open and be accessible for an unlimited time. There are also practice assignments that will be graded so there will be a time limit on turning them in for constructive help.
4) How many sessions will there be?
There will be 6 sessions. Two chapters per video/PDF file.
VERY IMPORTANT: AFTER YOU RECEIVE YOUR RECEIPT VIA EMAIL, PLEASE REPLY TO IT WITH YOUR FORUM USER NAME SO YOU CAN RECEIVE ACCESS TO THE PRIVATE WORKSHOP FORUM. If you have not registered in the forum yet, please do so, SO YOU CAN RECEIVE ACCESS TO THE PRIVATE WORKSHOP FORUM. If you have not registered in the forum yet, please do so - it requires separate registration from the shop.
Pre-registrations starts now as class size is limited.CLASSES START ON JANUARY 16, 2012