Monday, October 4, 2010

My new pack - "One ghostly night"

Hey everyone.. me again.. :)

My new pack came out in the shop at Deviant Scrap today..and its on sale till Wednesday.

Halloween is coming :) and as we march into October and be prepared to be scared---
Here is: One Ghostly Night to help you along with your pages, ATC's or invitations.
Be sure to check out the other preview as I couldnt get everything on one, even so had to leave a few things off.
A versatile pack that will suit Halloween but also any spooky or not so spooky scene you want to create..The elements are versatile and will easily suit other themes.
This kit is a part of a special collaboration project with one of my favorite designers and people, Finecrafted Designs. Ev's kit is called Good Evening and is also available now at Deviant Scrap
We thought it will be fun to use the same theme and then create separate kits/packs for you to create your own classic horror memories.
 
Anyway... here is my previews and then followed by the artwork that both my CT and Ev's CT made using both packs/kits.
 
i will be back either later or tomorrow to post my pages.. as i dont have them in the galleries yet...

Hugs


the CT pieces in no particular order.. with the ATC's last simply coz of sizing..



0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment