Saturday, October 16, 2010

couple of pages and some news

Hi :)

i have been missing.. my puter crashed just whammo and it was gone wouldnt boot up..
so got a new HD put in and a ton of data recovery done.. got it back after 3 days then.... 12 hours later it crashed again.. seems it was my spyware detector which i had been using for over 4 years had a new update that my puter didnt like.. so off it went again to the Techs place for another lot of data recovery.. and now i have a new HD and windows 7 and a new spyware..lol.. and its working like a dream.. even though getting all my programs and filters and fonts etc reinstalled has taken 3 days and im still not fully done..
but i was in severe scrap withdrawal losing it for almost 8 days :( man it sucked..

anyway i have 2 pages today that im way behind on.. and more to come over the weekend that im also way behind on..
these were both made with my Devilish Wings pack
the LO's are linked to my Deviant Scrap Gallery for full credits
have a great weekend.. will be back tomorrow.. but for me.. im outta here for the day..
hugs

 






Pack Preview






0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment