Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New - Dirty Numbers Brush and Image Pack :: CryztalRain

Well im late again, but better late than never they say ;)
I have a leg injury and im required to keep it 'up' several times a day, so its really interrupted my Computer time.. Damn !!

I have a new pack in my shop at Deviant Scrap


I designed them to look a bit like number grafitti :)

Numbers/Numerals the base of our Universe !

This brush and image pack contains:-
7 brushes in an ABR file and an image pack of 21png files [3 versions of each brush]
All the placing work done for you for a speedy brushed and 
grungy layout or artwork, cards or invitations
All created in 300dpi

Personal Use and Scrap4Hire only please -
My TOU can be downloaded through the shop at Deviant Scrap

Here are the previews followed by some CT pages..
thanks for reading and have a magical week
:)


My Page

By Kerstin

By Balinda

By Fiona

By Hollie

By Irene

By Jeanette

By Judit


0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment