Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Dirty Paper Stax

Its hard to believe its April already.. it barely seems Xmas has been over...
but im welcoming it anyway.. its Autumn and we even had some rain yesterday..
I so love the cooler wetter weather.. bye summer.. dont come back.. lol..

I have a new pack in the shop at Deviant Scrap..


6 old and grubby stax of paper in png format.. 
have fun using them as picture mounts..or journal sheets.. 
use them in your grungy clusters too..

They are on sale until Wednesday night..

i will be back tomorrow sometime to post a little Easter Freebie.. 
its only available through my blog so keep an eye out.. :)

Here is the preview to the paper stax.. 
followed by my layout and 
then some CT pages for a bit of inspiration..

take care and have a wonderful day

hugs


My page

CT pages









0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment