Friday, April 27, 2012

A Bitta Gltiz & Old Folders


What can I say.. Im late blogging AGAIN
I get my head buried in photoshop and 
I forget to come out of there LOL
Anyway.. better late than never.. I guess?

I have 2 new products in the store at Deviant Scrap this week


Grungy with a touch of glitter
Ready made for you to place on your layouts,
Artworks or even invitations..

Set of 8 glitzy png's and 8 black png's in the image pack 
Plus the abr file
They were created in 300dpi and are for
Personal Use and Scrap4Hire only please 



 There are 8 old folders in this pack.. 
These versatile folders can be stacked and packed, 
clustered or even used as a BG
Created in 300dpi and are for
Personal Use and Scrap4Hire only please 

Now for some previews.. 
Followed by my pages
And then some CT Inspiration..
thank you ladies :)
 
A Bitta Glitz

 Old Folders


My Pages

By Balinda

By Billa

By FiFi

By Fiona

By Irene
 

By Jeanette


By Krysty

By Patty

By Petra

By Widie

Thanks so much for reading. Have a wonderful weekend
I have a couple more products coming out Monday.. so hopefully
I will blog them on time :)

Hugs

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment