Friday, November 4, 2011

New Freebie from Createwings Designs


Dawn aka Createwings Designs has a beautiful new freebie out to compliment her Shine Kit..
its all painted and watercoloury.. is watercoloury a word????.. LOL probably not.. but that is just what explains it..
I love the watercolour texture and I would LOVE to be able to paint like this and create beautiful unique elements..

Here is my page and below it.. the links to the products i used on it..

Createwings Design  Shine Kit - HERE

Createwings Design Shine Freebie - HERE


and 

The A5D Nov Collab - HERE

Hugs

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Hello Heather, I was just heading off to bed and got a notification about your amazing blog post... Seeing this really made my day! I love your word "watercoloury" it makes me smile and so do your kind words about my work. I believe you too can do anything you put your heart into... thank you Heather... you are full of talent, heart and your page is stunning! ((hugs)) to you!

Dawn

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment