Monday, September 19, 2011

Papers Papers and more Papers - New and on Sale

Hi everyone.. hope the weekend was wonderful..
Although its spring in Australia.. this week I have 3 autumn paper packs  because its Autumn in the majority of the world and I wish it was here again too :) I love the colours and the cooler weather that Autumn brings..

The packs are all on sale in my store at Deviant Scrap until Wednesday

1st - Scenic 12x12 PP: FlameTrees

2nd - Jumbo ATC 7x5 PP: AutumnTones Jumbo ATC PP

3rd - AutumnLeaf 12x12 PP:  AutumnFoliage PP

Previews below.. followed by some pages made by my wonderful CT girls.. and Then.. still not finished.. there is my page made with Hollies new kit.. 

Thanks for looking Have the best week ever.. :)

Next week i have some Halloween things and a freebie too..

Flame Trees PP


Autumn Tones Jumbo ATC PP


Autumn Foliage PP



My pages
Using Flame Trees
Using Autumn Tones Jumbo ATC PP


CT Pages
Flame Trees PP



Autumn Tones Jumbo ATC PP


Autumn Foliage PP


Hollie has a brilliant new kit out... its called Broken  - "Not all that are broken are lost."
Life isn't perfect. Some times we feel lost or broken. We see dreams shattered like glass. Pieces left in the trash. It's all real and it has a place in our art, our pages.
Its in the store now at Deviant Scrap...
You can see it HERE

My page using the kit then the kit preview.. my page is linked to my Deviant Scrap Gallery





0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment