Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Knock on Wood by Holliewood Studios

Hey there..:) 
hope all is well

Hollie has a brand new kit out @ Deviant Scrap of course :)

Ever heard the expression, "Knock on wood?" I am forever knocking. LOL! Just one of those quirks, I guess. This kit is all about wood. It's such a rich and interesting material. It comes in a variety of colors and textures. So many things are crafted from it. From utilitarian to fanciful, you will find it all. I thought it would be fun to create a kit from wood. So here you have it! 
You can get it HERE
so go check it out.. its on sale now until Wednesday



my page title is linked to my DS gallery for full credits

Family  
 


hugs



0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment