Monday, December 27, 2010

NEW pack --- New Year 2011 & Blog Freebie

Hi everyone..
The countdown is on, and soon it will be 2011.. New year.. a day celebrated the world over
Starting with Kiribati in the Line Islands then Tonga..onto New Zealand, it then moves across Australia and
for almost 24 hours it moves through the rest of the world..

I love to watch fireworks and they are such a big part of New Year.. I decided to make a set of brushes.. with an Image pack too..
There are 77 brushes in 2 ABR files and an image pack with 114 PNGs [The fireworks i did in white I also did in a colour too]
they are easy to recolour and you can use them for your New Year pages as well as birthdays or anniversaries..
everything was created in 300 DPI.. and everything was created by myself from scratch.. so there wont be any
repeats from any other kits you might have..
Not everything is shown on the previews..
My image packs are not to be converted to brushes for PS or other art programmes nor redistributed.. thank you

There is also a blog Freebie HERE


and a CU brush set available Here
Below are my pack previews..
the the blog freebie preview
then some layouts the girls on my CT have found time to make
during this busy time of year..
Thank you ladies..
that was wonderful of you..
I will be back to post a couple more of my pages tomorrow.. 

 Blog Freebie


By Me
 By Laura

By Amy
 By FiFi
 By Judit
 By Mandihy


1 comments:

Eryn said...

LOVE these!! And the freebie is awesome! Thanks Heather!

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment