Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SussieM Designs Guesting at Deviant Scrap for November

Just a quick post to show you guys Marzenka's aka SussieM Designs
new kit thats now in the shop at Deviant Scrap where she is a guest this month
Yay!!!


--And here is a bit of what Marzenka writes about her kit --

I didn't thought much about Santa or Christmas traditions much before my little daughter was born and now I'm trying to reach every detail of my own childhood, to bring that joy and wonderful smells of Christmas to her...
We were baking some gingerbread cookies last year and there was no single week without question "Mama can we bake Christmas cakes again?"
We did it... we also "wrote" a letter to Santa [I hope He can understand 3 years old girl's doodles] and all those preparations makes me so happy :)
I hope this kit will bring You as much joy and warmth as it gave me :)

My page is below linked to my Deviant Scrap Gallery and then the kit previews

have a great day/evening.. depending where you are








0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment