Monday, November 15, 2010

Just Japanese Set


My first ever kit, I hope you get some enjoyment out of it..


I love Oriental things, Japanese/Chinese etc..
love the way their language looks on paper, the symbols
and flowers and Zen gardens..Bamboo and orchids and
little stone clusters. The contast of peace and their weaponry..

And I would love to see any pages you make in ' My Gallery '  at
Deviant Scrap.

There is also a Co-ordinating AddOn with ATC sized papers and element styles


 And a pack of Brushes which are available in both PU and CU/S4H



Kit and pack previews below..
then some inspiration from my Totally Awesome CT 

Hugs


Kit Previews

AddOn Previews

Brushes Preview

CT Inspiration










0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment