Saturday, November 6, 2010

CreateWings Designs and A5D Collab

have 2 pages to post before i go offline for the weekend..
1st.. is the awesome new pack of masks by Dawn of CreateWings Designs


available now :)
this is what Dawn writes about her masks
I have created some very versatile Torn Paper Mask that will work on any type of page adding that special touch!  Each piece of paper is hand torn personally by me then I also thought it would be fun to give each one a unique mask so the creative possibilities are endless.  You can use these with your favorite photo or paper!  I have included layered .psd or .tiff files and I have also saved each layer as an individual .png file.  This allows you to use the Torn Paper or the masks by themselves too! 

my page title is linked to my A5D Gallery for full credits
and below that the preview.. then below that some more :)

' Sulking '





OK next i have a page made with the new A5D collaboration which is also available now..
its a RAK for Tara


my page title is linked to my A5D gallery





Hope you have a wonderful weekend


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather hope you are having an awesome day! Thank you very much for this wonderful post. Your pages are gorgeous and I really appreciate you.

((hugs))

Dawn

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment