Monday, September 20, 2010

My last weeks new pack

Im so behind, and havent done a blog post in about a week,
havent even posted my pages and previews for my new pack
and i have some more coming out tomorrow so thought i better get my butt in here and  blog
its been a long week and i havent been all that well.. and thats my excuse :)

anyway.. last Monday my 'All about Petals' pack came out..at Deviant Scrap of course..
its a set of 8 flower and brush clusters in an image pack png format..
with a shadowed and unshadowed versions.. 
and it has an ABR file also..
all created in 300DPI
and below are 2 of my pages using the image pack
and the pack preview too.
my pages are linked to my Deviant Scrap Gallery for full credits
see you again tomorrow..
hope youre weekend was a good one..







0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment