Monday, June 28, 2010

New packs from TumbleFishStudios


Hi... hope youre week is starting well
i have a chest and sinus infection so yucky
hate being sick..

i have a new page made from the new packs by TumbleFishStudios at
Deviant Scrap.. im still getting my head round this style of art..
i always love what others have done.. not so happy with my own..

also have another Inchie if you havent taken part in the Challenge at Deviant Scrap
go have a try.. these are so fun to make..

for full credits on my Piece for Marsha there is a link above my page
and same for the Inchie.. :)

take care
hugs

Dance
Nature
TumbleFishStudios - new packs


1 comments:

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Well, I finally have you in my blog links! You have such a gorgeous blog and once I get in here, with just your work, I am overwhelmed with your talent for designing layouts and collages. You are so talented beyond what you realize and I feel so fortunate to have you on my CT. And, I love you as a person too, so there!

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment