Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hey peoples :)

hope your weekend is going well
its lovely here.. dark skies.. rainy.. we dont get much rain so
i really love it when we do..

have a new page today made with Dani [High Four Designs] awesome new kit
called Grannys Garden
its available now at Angells Scrap Design
78 beautiful Elements, most of them hand made,
26 of them which realistic shadows (more than 300dpi, PNG - File)

13 papers, some of them hand painted (12x12 inch, 3600x3600pi, 300dpi, png-file),

5 Wordarts (png-file)


go check it out if you dont have it..

and here is a link to my page at DST
if you wanna see it in a larger view

I have facebook now same name as my blog Cryztal Rain if any of you wanna add me
been thinking about it for ages.. yes i will.. no i wont.. yes i will etc etc
and some not so gentle pushing my Tara.. and wow it was made
lol

hugs


0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment