Tuesday, February 16, 2010


Me again.. hehe..
well of course.. who else?

i have that other page today that i made with Holliewood Designs magical new kit..
the one called Spring Faeries which is available at Oscraps

and here is my link for the page at DST

i will be back tomorrow with another page from a differnt kit :)..

and just on another note.. as i feel that i dont tell people enough..
i want to thank all you genuine ladies that i have met through scrapping for your friendships..
i have met some wonderful people on line.. and a special thanks to Tara [Tarty00].. we have been friends for so long now and i cant even begin to tell anyone how much she means to me or how much she has helped me..
i have met other people online that are also very special in my life.. but they arent people who are involved or active in the scrapping community so i wont mention any names.. they know who they are.

take care everyone..
hugs n love




1 comments:

Frances said...

What a sweet message, Heather. It's true. We don't often enough tell the special people in our lives how much they mean to us. We feel so many things and leave them unspoken. I'm grateful for meeting you. And even though I don't know you very well, I feel a bond with you because of our mutual love of scrapping. And, of course, I'm such a huge fan of your work. I think your work reveals a lot about who you are. Your latest page is gorgeous. Congratulations on being accepted onto the CT team of Holliewood Designs. I can't imagine there would be a designer anywhere on this planet who would not want you on their team. Hugs to you ...

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment