Tuesday, December 22, 2009


Well.. 11.30 pm Tuesday night.. and only 3 sleeps to go..
:)
and a zillion things still to do..
sucks being and adult.. LOL

have some exciting news.. Catherine Designs has invited me to her CT
yay!!!!
and...i have a new page i only just finished
i used the awesome new 'Have a Merry Alpha' by Catherine Designs
which is available now.. here at A5D
plus Catherine and Bisontines Collab 'Esprit deNoel'
also available here at A5D
a few bits and pieces from a couple of other kits and some of my brushes in gold and dark brown..

here is my LO at DST
have a great day/night
hugs








1 comments:

Frances said...

Oh gracious, Heather. Your page is gorgeous! Wow. Congratulations on CT for Catherine Designs! I think every single designer out there would be THRILLED to have you on their team! If they really wanted to sell their kits, they would be waiting in line to send you invitations to create pages for them! And as they say in my neck of the woods ... "I ain't just whistling Dixie"! Hope you are able to enjoy these last hectic days before Christmas. Hugs ....

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment