Friday, December 11, 2009

Hey Hey its Friday and New kit by Studio Rosey Posey

Hi.. Hi .. :)
Its Friday again... Man the weeks are flying
only about 2 weeks to the fat guy arrives and i have
been bad.. LOL so i wont be gettin any goodies this year
damn !!!!!!!
Shut up Tara.. LOL

Today.. Studio Rosey Posey released a new kit called "Merry"
its available as a bundle or separately at ScrapbookGraphics
and there is also a cool freebie on Lorilei's blog Here

below is my LO with the bundle.. the wordart is by me and a few of my brushes too
heres my LO at DST
and below that.. the preview :)

i hope that you all have a fun and safe weekend.. its going to be 39 degrees celcius on Saturday and 41 degrees celcius Sunday for me.. well thats whats been forecast.. sighs..
and in Fahrenheit thats 102 Saturday and 106 Sunday
yep im whining.. lol


0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment